Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A real good run this morning. Cold front moves south overnight, bringing us clouds, cool temps. and even a little light mist during the run.  I kept thinking about those involved in the Boston Marathon.  Network and local coverage was outstanding.  There was a lot of memories of the April 19, 1995 OKC bombing.  Fresh in my mind was similarity, with the chaos in the minutes and hours following that terrible day.  It will never be forgotten. 

Tomorrow could be very busy severe weather day.  As early as tonight, we could see a few isolated cells in southern Kansas drift our way.  Wednesday I'll gear up for an active event.  Several of our spotters told me they plan on rolling.   

Speaking tonight to the Tulsa Amateur Radio Club.  Spoke to them 2 years ago, and had fun.  A great bunch of people who will ask me if I have been using my ham radio, and I will have to admit I have not......at least not yet.   

No comments:

Post a Comment